BC Healthy Communities (BCHC) worked with the City of Revelstoke to support the development of a Youth Advisory Committee. BCHC developed a tailor-made workshop which focused on LEARN, ENGAGE and PLAN.
- To understand the importance of a 'for youth by youth' approach;
- To help identify key players involved in supporting a Youth Advisory Committee
- To identify key capacities and assets needed;
- Learn about key research tools to ensure a full spectrum of youth and service provider voices and views taken into consideration; and,
- Develop a draft action plan.
No links at the moment.