This contest is now closed. Please visit our social media streams to see contest entries and winners. (@BC_HC on Twitter) and @BC Healthy Communities – on Facebook)
Are you a recipient of the PlanH Healthy Communities Capacity Building Fund – Seeding Stream? Share how your project helps build healthy, small, rural and remote communities and be entered to win!
BC Healthy Communities is launching a photo contest through our PlanH program for the period of November 24 – December 19, 2016. Tell us how your Healthy Communities Capacity Building Seed Grant funded project is going by sharing an update on social media…there are prizes!
Entering the contest is easy. Here are the criteria:
- Post a selfie or a picture with a description of your Seed project on Facebook or Twitter. Pictures that include people are encouraged!
- Use #BCHC_SeedingRural when you post your photo and remember to tag us! @BC_HC (on Twitter) and @BC Healthy Communities (on Facebook)
- Post by December 19th midnight.
- Each post you share will make you eligible for one entry into a draw for prizes!
There will be a random draw after the (contest deadline December 19, 2016) for three prizes:
- A custom-made, hand-drawn info-graphic showcasing your PlanH funded project, created upon the completion of your project
approximate value $600
- A gift certificate to have your Seed project photographed by a local photographer
approximate value $200
- A gift basket of office treats to share…because you couldn’t do what you do without our colleagues!
approximate value $50
Prizes will be drawn randomly after the deadline – winners will be notified by December 21st. Remember, you get one entry per post you share. Multiple entries are encouraged!
We look forward to hearing about what you’ve been up to! Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
See you online at #BCHC_SeedingRural
Want more information tailored specifically for rural communities? Visit the PlanH Rural Resource Portal here.
PlanH, implemented by BC Healthy Communities Society, facilitates local government learning, partnership development and planning for healthier communities where we live, learn, work and play. Working together with health authorities, UBCM and the Ministry of Health, PlanH supports Healthy Families BC, the Province’s health promotion strategy.