Date(s) - April 1, 2016 - April 2, 2016
9:00 am - 8:45 am
Location: Victoria Executive Centre 915 Fort St., Meares Room, Victoria, BC.
Times: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Host: Innoweave is pleased to partner with BC Healthy Communities and Victoria Foundation to offer an Innoweave Impact Accelerator Working Session
Are you interested in enhancing the impact of your organization and exploring the different social innovation approaches and tools that are help achieve greater impact? Register for the Innoweave Impact Accelerator, organized in partnership with BC Healthy Communities and Victoria Foundation
What is the Innoweave Impact Accelerator?
The Innoweave Impact Accelerator is a half-day workshop that helps organizations pinpoint the impact they want to have, and understand the different social innovation approaches and tools that can help them achieve that impact.
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
This session will allow attendees to:
- EXPLORE how social innovation approaches can amplify nonprofits organizations’ ability to achieve outcomes and impact
- IDENTIFY ways in which organizations can integrate impact measures into their goals (through tools such as a Theory of Change
- ENGAGE WITH and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools
- SELECT the social innovation tool that will help your organization improve its ability to achieve mission and generate greater impact
- UNDERSTAND supports available through the Innoweave process, and highlight opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave
- Register: Please click here to register for the session. Organizations are encouraged to bring a team of 2-3 people to the workshop.
- Cost: Free
- Deadline: Please register by Tuesday, March 29th, 2016.
What happens after attending an Innoweave Impact Accelerator session?
Organizations that attend the session will have the opportunity to register and apply for upcoming introductory webinars and full-day workshops focused on specific Innoweave modules. A list of all upcoming webinars and workshops is available here.
Organizations that attend a full-day workshop for a specific module are eligible to apply for Innoweave Implementation Funding in January and July of each year.
Can’t make it in person to the Victoria session? Check out these other upcoming webinars and workshops by Innoweave at www.innoweave.ca
- Social Enterprise – Introductory Webinar, March 15, 2016
- Developmental Evaluation – Introductory Webinar, March 16, 2016
- Scaling Impact – Introductory Webinar, March 23, 2016
- Collective Impact – Introductory Webinar, March 24, 2016
- Social Enterprise – Opportunity Identification Webinar, April 13, 2016
- Collective Impact – National Workshop, April 19 and May 10, 2016
- Scaling Impact – National Workshop, May 24 and 26, 2016
- Developmental Evaluation – National Workshop, June 7 and 9, 2016
- Social Enterprise – National Feasibility Planning Workshop, June 8 and 10, 2016