Date(s) - September 23, 2014 - September 25, 2014
3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Celebrating and Sharing our Inherent Knowledge in Health Leadership and Management
The First Nations Health Management Association (FNHMA) believes that increasing capacity of First Nations Health Managers is key to contributing to First Nations health service delivery at the community level. We also recognize that First Nations Health Managers are leaders who honour, maintain and uphold inherent ways of knowing while balancing management principles to bring excellence to their communities and health programs.
The FNHMA National Annual Conference will be held September 23 to 25 at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia.
NEW! Click here to view the conference video!
Who Should Attend
• Health Managers and Directors in Aboriginal communities
• Health Practitioners in Aboriginal communities
• Band Councillors and Band Managers
• Elected Leaders
• Provincial and Territorial Aboriginal Health Organizations
• Senior management in Aboriginal communities and organizations
• Organizations working with Aboriginal communities
• Federal and provincial government representatives
• Health Program Managers and Coordinators
• Individuals aspiring to positions in the health management field
• Treatment Centre Directors and Program Managers/Coordinators
Click here for more information.