Date(s) - December 4, 2014
Location: Shereton Airport Hotel
7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC
Explore how Public Health and Buisiness Sector can work together toward creating the conditions for health and well-being for all.
Registration is now open! Visit www.phabc.org.
- To educate the Population Health community in BC about the importance of working with the business community to promote health;
- To develop public health competencies in working intersectorally with the business sector;
- To contribute to the emerging dialogue about the importance of shared prosperity;
- To provide a forum for respectful dialogue about the more controversial recommendations for addressing health and social inequities and climate change;
- To provide opportunities for establishing networks, linkages, and partnerships between the two sectors.
Pre-conference workshop is on December 3, 2014 (8:30am-4:30pm). Workshop dates: Dec. 4-5th
“Walking the talk: place, public health, resource use and climate change”.
Hosted by the Canadian Community of Practice in Ecosystem Approaches
to Health, Western Node Lead