Governments and organizations across BC are addressing health and well-being in their communities.
Read our lates E-news for stories and examples of how communiteis are taking action;
- Burnaby’s Social Sustainability Strategy
- L.I.F.E program in the Capital Region: accessible recreation provided for low-income families
- The Township of Esquimalt hosting a Healthy Housing Forum
- Mission’s Collaborative Youth Health Practices Initiative
- Smithers Newcomers Recreation and Healthy Eating Accessibility Project
- The North Shore Table Matters group is working to reduce food waste
- Creston is building on their Cultivating Creston Integrated Community Sustainability Plan (ICSP) and the Age-Friendly Plan.
We are seeing an incredible range of healthy planning initiatives in the work resulting from HCCB grants and capacity building.