BCHC and Northern Health (NH) are hosting their sixth year of ‘Citizens Series’ webinars. These online dialogue sessions provide opportunities for NH to share successes and lessons learned as well as for local citizens and local government to learn, engage, expand assets, and collaborate around how local actions contribute to building healthier, sustainable and resilient communities in the north.
- Demonstrate leadership by NH and commitment to support local citizens as community partners
- Provide local citizens with the opportunity to be acknowledged for their current commitments and actions toward building healthier communities
- Provide local citizens, health authorities and local governments with the chance to share and learn from each other in a way that builds on capacity for realizing a common vision for their communities
- Provide links between local citizens, health authorities and local governments for overall planning and action for community health and well-being
- Allow for accessibility of new ideas, resources and opportunities that is inclusive to all
Citizen Series Webinars 2011-2012:
Citizen Series Webinars 2010-2011:
No links at the moment.